Love


Hello my lovely readers ^^

I'm back after 4 months didn't post anything. So, just we know I'm Indonesian, my English is not good well but I just tried my best - sometimes I want posting with using Bahasa but I want using English too just because I know we are on internet we can 'meet' each others with internet, maybe internet is everything so we need a communicate with each others using internationally language like English. I'm so lucky because I've learned, studied, tried - a loooottttt do anything to know more about English. I never didn't love my own country language but we need to learn something new. Yas or Nah?


We can get a lot information on Internet, if we are a student then we need 'Google' to search everything we need for our homework. But, we need to learn or we need to know about negative or positive things what we see/know on Internet. Totally this is my personal blog, my blog is everything for me. I shared all of my photos on blog from I was 13 ( some post was deleted ). I'm so lucky to know Internet and social media from 2008. I can learn from any positive/negative contents on Internet. I want posting anything what I want on my blog. I will share information on my blog and I will using Bahasa & English.

We are human, we also have an imperfections. We have puberty. We are growing up. So, I never feel the shame of my old pictures or videos. I just shared it, so why? I don't want have any haters and I don't want to have fans but I need lovers. All of humans always need a lovers, what about you? aren't you need them? are you?. We must loving each others and we must respect each others. Share a love and don't hate. Always smile like on the first date.










Comments

Popular Posts